The City of Irving is recruiting the best and brightest, and the city is paying up to $3,000 to all new full-time employees - up to $5,000 for mission-critical positions - hired by Nov. 30.
Eligible new hires will receive:
- $1,000 after the first 30 days.
- $1,000 after the first six months.
- $1,000 after the first year.
MISSION-CRITICAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- Animal Services – Vet, Vet Tech, Animal Care Tech and Animal Control Officers
- Fleet – Mechanics
- Fire – Firefighters, Fire Prevention Specialist
- Human Resources – Senior Compensation/HRIS Analyst
- Information Technology – IT Support Specialist
- Police – Dispatchers, Detention Officers, Police Officers
- Solid Waste Services – Waste Collection Workers
- Water Utilities Utility – Pumping Operator and Tech I/II
Eligible new hires in this special category will receive:
- $1,666 after the first 30 days.
- $1,667 after the first six months.
- $1,667 after the first year.
Incentive payments are made as long as there are no attendance or disciplinary issues. To view available positions, visit CityofIrving.org/Jobs.